News from Goodyear Autocare Merimbula
As we are a small business, your position may be in the shop front or in the workshop - customer service is a big part of all work in our business.
At times there may be tasks needed to be done out of the ordinary, we are after team players that would be happy to go that extra mile such a sweep and clean during quiet times, help serve customers face to face and over the phone.
Our business operates 6 days per week and flexibility with rostered hours is a must.
If you feel that is you please read on...
Traineeship #1 AUR30116 - Certificate III in Automotive Administration
Traineeship #2 AUR21916 - Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
Both traineeships are currently part time with a minimum of 21 hours - up to 38 hours per week with the opportunity for further work to those that show dedication on a daily basis.
How to apply:
- Read through the details of the traineeships below, do some research and ensure that this is the right position for you.
- Provide a resume and Cover letter addressing the following points:
- Describe why you are applying for the position.
- Describe what qualities you feel you can bring to Goodyear Autocare Merimbula.
- Describe what you think our customers want when they come into our store.
- Describe an example of how you would help with a customer complaint.
- Include your contact details such as phone, address and email address
- Drop your application into our store or
- Send to Goodyear Autocare Merimbula, 39 Merimbula Drive 2548, addressed to Kristie Tsakiris
** Applications Close 25th January 2018
Successful application will then go onto:
- Phone interviews
- In Person Interview which will include activities to do, more information will be given if your application gets to this stage.
More Detail on Each Traineeship.....
1# AUTOMOTIVE - ADMINISTRATION
AUR30116 - Certificate III in Automotive Administration
|Terms of traineeship||
2# AUTOMOTIVE - TYRE SERVICING TECHNOLOGY TRAINEESHIP
Occupation: Tyre Fitter
|Qualification||AUR21916 Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology|
|Terms of traineeship||
Head in store and purchase any Nulon products for your chance to win* a travel voucher to the value of $5,000. Then, head to http://bit.ly/2C8UiTV , enter your details and upload your receipt.
*Terms and conditions apply: http://bit.ly/2AqxWNk . Competition ends 26 January 2018. At selected stores while stock lasts.
A Safety check is required when renewing your registration
Generally, light vehicles more than five years old require a safety check (previously called a pink slip) before you can renew the registration. Light vehicles include:
- Passenger cars
- Goods carrying vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Mass of 4.5 tonnes or less (without power-operated brakes)
- All motorcycles
- Trailers and caravans with an aggregate trailer mass of 4.5 tonnes or less (including those fitted with breakaway brakes, but not including those fitted with air or vacuum (breakaway) braking systems).
Safety checks can only be performed at an Authorised Inspection Scheme station . The results will be sent to Roads and Maritime electronically.
Once your vehicle has passed the safety check inspection, you can renew the registration.
Validity of safety check inspection reports
Light vehicle safety check inspection reports are valid for six months (excluding public passenger vehicles). This means that you’ll need to use the report to renew registration within six months of having the safety check.
Available sizes and Mileage Warranty:
We offer a payment plan option through Certegy Ezi-Pay so you can make a
purchase and pay for it over time in convenient fortnightly instalments.
One of the great benefits of a Certegy Ezi-Pay payment plan is that you never
pay interest on the amount you owe. You will pay an establishment fee between
$35 and $90 to set up your account, and this is payable over the term of the
plan. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $3.50 which will be direct
debited whilst your account remains active and a $2.95 payment processing
fee that is included with each fortnightly payment. You know exactly how much
you will get charged as long as you stick with your payment schedule, best of all
there is No Interest Ever!
It’s easy to apply. You can either apply at a No Interest Ever! retailer as you are
making your purchase or you can apply online before you shop. Your application
will be assessed by our standard credit approval process. For more information
and to apply online please visit www.certegyezipay.com.au
The EfficientGrip Performance SUV is equipped with QuietTred Technology. Its advanced noise dampening tread design lowers noise generation, providing for superior quiet performance throughout the tyre’s life span. The EfficientGrip Performance SUV is also reinforced with FlexContact Technology that reduces tyre vibrations, offering a more comfortable drive. This is capped off with new innovative polymers for increased grip in wet road conditions, ensuring superior wet performance.
The EfficientGrip Performance SUV boasts reinforced and robust construction to meet the demands of every road condition for a fulfilling and invigorating drive.
* Engine Oil Flush * Engine Stop Leak * Engine Treatment * Lifter Free
* Stop Smoke * Extreme Oil Flush * Injector Cleaner * Filter Cleaner
* Turbo Cleaner * Boost & Clean * Octane Booster * System Cleaner
* Fuel Detox, and * Fuel Stabilizer & Algae Killer
**While stocks last